Last week I showed a project idea I had. It has been a wile since I showed any finished work. I have been busy.
Miss Petunia got a new coat, I have no idea what the yarn is, I found it in my stash, other then wool. I didn’t use a pattern, just fitted as I went.
This one is real cool because there are two things I mad in this. Oh yeah, this is my sister and new brother in law. I made the shrug from a very stretchy yarn that had some mohair in it. This is the Pattern I followed with just one modification-no bell sleeve. The second thing I made was the flower cluster on the dress. Amanda had seen the belts at the dress shop for a lot of money. So Mom got the material, rhinestones and pearls, and I put it together.
Last, but not least, is Little Man’s V-Neck Sweater. I went top-down, using this yarn. I love this yarn for dish cloths and towels, was not so happy for garment. I guess what I really didn’t like was reworking with any of the yarn that had been frogged, I would separate and pill. It does wash nice, and Gavin enjoys it too, so its all good. See you tomorrow!