So it’s Tuesday again and I will share ten things.
1. Home made glass cleaner-LOVE! It works better then the dollar store stuff: in an old spay bottle pour in 1/8 cup white ammonia, 1/4 cup rubbing alcohol, a drop of dish washing detergent, fill the rest of the way with water. (I had a big bottle so I doubled everything)
2. My cobweb catcher. I made a duster out of left over cotton yarn, to go on the end of the broom. I may post a pattern later.
3. I really like my Carpet cleaner
4. And the dishwasher
5. I want to try to make laundry detergent, I have found several recipes and every one raves.
6. Found a recipe for febreze too.
7. I am going to try my own Shout stain remover
8. Maybe I should try making my own hand-soap….
9. Maybe I’ll try making my own lip balm too.
10. Now to figure out how to make my own wickless candles for cheaper!
If any one have favorite cleaning savers or any thing, feel free to share!!!