I do have a ton to be thankful for and I count my blessings everyday.
1. No more cable- It has been so nice not having commercials, My brain feels much less cluttered. I could go on ad nauseum about how thankful I am for this.
2. Listening to the Classic station in the car-again less commercials and so much brain fuel. This is who we listen to.
3. Library books-need I say more.
4. How it’s Made-a Canadian Science Chanel show. I like it because you can find it on both YouTube and Netflix. The Boy likes to find out how things work and how things are made, this show helps a Mama out when she is at a loss for an answer.
5. Building toys. The Boy is stretching his creative muscles with both Lego’s and Tinker toys these days.